Losing data can be detrimental to a business that needs to constantly operate effectively and efficiently. Naturally you want people to be drawn to your website and a lot of those potential customers input data, etc. Businesses trust that the website is functional to serve its purpose of attracting new business, retaining current business and collecting necessary data. When you build a website and use a company to host (maintain the website), you do not expect to lose data. However, this article regarding 123-reg deleting websites during an update confirms the importance of consulting with an IT company and having both companies collaborate with having the proper measures in place.
- Bad bug found in Microsoft browsing code March 1, 2017
- WHY MANAGED SERVICES MAKES SENSE May 13, 2016
- Ex-Apple Engineers turn your iPad into an extra display. Mac & PC May 7, 2016
- Microsoft stops Google being used for Cortana searches May 2, 2016
- Unexpected IT Expenses… April 14, 2016